November 23, 2012 § 6 Comments
“Tomorrow you need to go and apply for a new everything. New ID, new passport, pay all the emergency fees. Get it done as fast as possible. Until then I’ll go sort something on my end, and I’ll be back when you’re ready.” Regina said as she was starting to pick-up a few things she had left around the room.
“Wait wait wait wait waaaait a second… I’m not… Why?” I intervened.
“Because I can’t do anything about it. Up until now you didn’t have to, but now nobody can help me or you. Everything needs to be done your way (as in the legal society way) because we don’t want to draw any attention. Do you understand this?” Regina asked on a rather serious tone.
“Yes.” I answered
“Are you sure?” She replied.
I didn’t respond.
“First things first. Have you ever pulled that trick on me?” She knew what I was talking about.
“I would remember, wouldn’t I?” I asked, but received no answer.
“Wait, isn’t she (Maria) going to remember?” She still didn’t say anything. Straight poker face.
“Just make sure you get everything ready.” She said as she opened the back door of the house, the one leading into the back yard and consequently, into the parking lot next to the garage.
She wasn’t slipping out this time. I was dying to know, more than anything, and it couldn’t wait. This was something that may have affected me, my family and everyone that I know. This was something that would explain a lot of things that didn’t previously made sense to me, especially a lot of things that seemed like true feats and heroic achievements on her part.
I grabbed her hand just before she managed to leave. I pulled her back hard. She stopped, looked at me and pulled back trying to make me let go.
I didn’t let go and pulled her inside the house even harder.
“ARGHHHH” She exclaimed.
“You’ve not only gotten stronger, but also a lot more nosier.” She said as she settled back inside the house.
“I don’t like it. Not one bit.” She added. But she was smiling. I knew that wasn’t true. She liked it at least a bit. How couldn’t she? I was basically going through a metamorphosis that would have as end result Regina Reloaded: Me.
“DID. YOU. DO. THAT. SHIT. TO. ME?” I asked.
“Alright. Alright! Go over there…” She pointed with her finger towards the hallway mirror, which was about 3 meters away.
I looked at it, looked back at Regina, and complied.
Two seconds later, she was pulling out the same powdering kit that she used not even an hour ago. Now, you may have realized that this has something to do with everything, because of the manner in which I explained this, but to me at that time it was a really small detail, and everything happened rather fast (or I was too slow) that I didn’t really give it a second thought. I did not even for a second thought that it had anything more to do with convincing (read zombifying) Maria, more than a mere distraction maybe.
“This.” Regina said.
“This is what we (as in what I later found was about 30% of the kinship) simply call ‘dust’ “. She added and then continued.
“You (as in humanity) might know it under a lot of different names: Devil’s Breath… , Scopolamine….” She added.
I was as much in the dark with this explanation as I was without it. She noticed this and picked-up again.
“This is deadly for any human. At least in the concentration that I use.” She meant that, powdering yourself like that with it would kill you instantly.
“However, in smaller quantities… well, you saw what effect it has.” She finished.
“Wait, so do you mean everything about the vampire hypnotism myth is actually true?” I asked.
“Well yes and no…. my eyes have nothing to do with it. The dust helps a lot, but it also matters very much how you ask, what you say and how you speak.” She answered.
“It takes your free-will away. Nothing more, nothing less.” She closed her plea.
“Do they remember anything?” I asked.
“Some do, but more like a dream rather than a real solid memory.” Regina answered, starting to look like she had enough questions answered for the day.
“So… you built this whole myth on a drug?!” I continued asking anyway.
“I, WE, didn’t build anything. YOU did (humans). We just didn’t say anything about it. It’s available to be bought by anyone! Just go look for it. However, the difference is we can use it much more freely. It doesn’t affect me. I can use this powdering kit and submit everyone around me in a matter of seconds.” Regina said.
“So in a sense, it’s even more than what they (other humans) think they know about hypnotism. It’s not like that. It’s a drug with a side-effect, and that’s it.” She explained further. I was starting to get the gist of it.
“We’ve been using it for hundreds of years. You knew about it for the same period of time. There’s no secret about it, it’s just rare and deadly.” And with that she stood up and left without even letting me add another word. My question was still not answered, if she had used it on me, ever. And it remains unanswered to this day. I can’t remember anything, not even a dream, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t.
I’ll summarize the next points about this substance from following research and from more talks with Regina:
- From a medical point of view, it’s the perfect substance for committing crimes. The victims will not remember who gave it to them and will not remember (and thus not report) anything.
- 1gr of this can kill up to 15 people.
- It is mostly used for robberies – which is good for the kinship, but was also used by the FBI, the CIA and even Joseph Mengele, the infamous German doctor.
- It is very fine, airborne when processed chemically into a powder form.
- It can also be used in a drink.
- It’s taken from a plant that grows in Colombia. It is a tree. It’s enough to sleep under that tree and you’re hooked. Animals, insects, birds that touch the tree, dye instantly.
- It’s a very beautiful tree, beautiful flowers and yet very deadly. It’s public, it grows on the streets, it is not banned. This description, all of it, can also be applied directly to Regina. In that manner, it’s her perfect “friend”.
- It renders the victim completely powerless, lacking free-will or the power to refuse anything you say to the victim. The victim is still alert, articulate, can speak for himself, basically you become a person without memory or free-will.
- It sounds too good to be true, yet it is completely, 100% true and available to you TODAY.
- It’s enough to even smell the flowers of the tree to get you hallucinating.
All this information can be found in the following video. Enough with my blabber. If you’re skeptic enough by now and can’t believe what I’m saying, then for you readers out there that are skeptic about this whole thing, here is the world’s FIRST and ONLY documentary about this powder. The first documentary to make this known to the world. Before watching it make sure of a few things:
1) Reserve half an hour to watch the full thing, UNDISTURBED. Everything in this documentary is mind-blowing, life-changing and very important.
2) Make sure you pay close attention to the statues presented in the first part, almost and the. Do the first set of statues remind you of anything familiar?
3) If you’re not watching the movie here, but instead prefer to go to the official site of the VICE magazine where the movie is posted, then make sure to turn on translation through the menu (the “CC” button).